7 Reasons Apple Is Worse Off Than You Think: Forbes
Arthur Lozinski stashed this in Apple
1. The stock is expensive
2. Apple has nothing new in the pipeline
3. Without Jobs, Apple’s management has lost the ability to innovate
4. A cheaper iPhone marks the end of Apple’s leadership
5. Betting on lower expectations is not a good investment strategy
6. A new TV or wristwatch won’t revive Apple’s growth
7. Apple is not well-positioned strategically
On the other hand, 500,000 beautiful apps and an App Store not full of scammers and spammers.
Plus lots of brand cachet.
Plus what, $150 billion in cash?
And all of the iTunes purchases that keep people loyal.
Don't bury Apple. It's not dead.