Dave Lerner | The Great Unbundling of Venture Capital
Gregory Alan Bolcer stashed this in Venture Capital
Stashed in: Venture Capital!
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
thefunded.com is a pioneer? I thought it was just a cool site.
- Entrepreneurs were no longer in the dark and suddenly knew what the game was. Few before them had ever known.
- Low-life VC’s asking for 3x liquidation preferences were exposed for what they were and became dinosaurs.
- Bad VC behavior was discussed openly on the Web and exploitative, rude, arrogant actors were now exposed.
- VC’s with no strong voice/perspective on the web languished in obscurity wondering what had happened.
- There was a power shift. More power shifted to the entrepreneur (although this was not the only reason for this dynamic).
Has thefunded stayed current? It feels very five years ago.