Not-Stoned Rap Genius Founder Says He'll Maybe Buy Google, and calls Rap Genius "the cocaine of apps, the cocaine of websites"
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Rap Genius
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
In the course of this very long video, Mahbod Moghadam describes Rap Genius in the following ways:
- "A collective robot, you know?"
- "The Stalinist Russia of the internet, but in a good way"
- Facebook's "sister"
- "The cocaine of apps, the cocaine of websites"
- "A poem that God has written"
- "The most important thing is my baby, so we're going have to get the baby to IPO city, so it's going to be a couple of years away and then what's the ticker gonna be? You know, like RAPG, RG, maybe just RAP, that would be pretty good."
- "Basically a cathedral"
- "The biggest site, the biggest phenomenon on the entire internet"