How to Win at Anything, by Vivek Ranadive
Arthur Lozinski stashed this in Smart Stuff
1. Think outside of the box.
2. Change the rules.
3. Work Harder than everyone else.
Full court-press at all times.
...and now he owns the Sacramento Kings.
Man... this whole approach makes me tired. How about:
* Honor your own strengths and weaknesses
* Do right by other people as well as yourself
* Give inspiration a little fucking room to develop
* Ask yourself what "winning" means to you, and if it's a worthy way to define your life goals
I wonder how his approach is working for the Sacramento Kings.
I like your approach better.
The Sacramento Kings are proving that "winning at girls middle school basketball" doesn't translate to "winning at everything" ;)
Yes, so perhaps the main lesson here is that winning does not generalize. :)