Blogger Has Updated The Navbar With Google+ Sharing And More
Dain Binder stashed this in Blogger
Why does Google need both Blogger AND Google+?
Very interesting question! I know some high profile individuals are using Google+ as their "blog", but I feel they are very different currently. Not to say that they can't be merged in the future with a lot tweaks. The top 10 things that Blogger does for me are:
1) Custom Domain
2) Broad user base (whole internet), not just Google+ users
3) Instant search engine inclusion
4) Sharing options on post (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
5) Design and enhanced formatting
6) Commenting system that allows other network's registered users
7) Traffic stats and analytics
9) Email subscription list with automatic emails per post
10) Advertising (Adsense, Amazon Associates, etc.)
Those are all quite useful features, Dain.
So then what I'm wondering is why Google+ doesn't have those features.