The Case For Being A Generous Leader
Rich Hua stashed this in Leadership
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
- Want their people to succeed.
- Are not competitive with their team.
- Have an open-door policy (generous with their time).
- Would rather err on the side of grace than be just or strict with policies.
- Have an open hand.
- Freely share what they are learning.
- Love to give away credit to others even when they could rightly keep it for themselves.
- Care about their team. They know about each team member’s goals and dreams, and diligently try to help them fulfill those desires.
sounds good to me
Yeah. Sadly the article doesn't explain why generous leaders succeed.