5 Secrets to Always Making a Good First Impression | TIME
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
Stashed in: @bakadesuyo
5 research-backed tips on how to make a great first impression:
- Assume they already like you and they probably will.
- Drug them! Meet over food or coffee, if possible.
- Always shake their hand. It makes a big difference.
- Being positive about yourself is better than being modest.
- Don’t play it cool. Show interest and ask questions.
First impressions make a huge difference but improving them is quite simple. Even if social skills aren’t your strong suit, you can make a solid connection with people. As Oscar Wilde said:
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.