Get Better Sleep: 5 Powerful New Tips From Research | TIME
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
- Avoid smartphones and devices at night. But they’re great when you’re dealing with jet lag.
- A good nightly routine is key. No alcohol before bed, think positive thoughts and play the alphabet game.
- Naps are awesome. Just keep them under 30 minutes. Drink a cup of coffee before you lay down.
- Sleeping in two chunks is natural. Get up and do something for a little while and then go back to bed.
- Remember the “90 minute rule.” Think about when you need to be up and count back in increments of 90 minutes so you wake up sharp.