The First Timerâ€™s Guide To Indian Restaurants
J Thoendell stashed this in Food
Choosing an Indian restaurant runs counterintuitive to any normal instincts you might have with regards to dining out. When considering a place, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the interior dĂ©cor awful (plastic chairs, laminated menus, any usage of Comic Sans)?
- Is the service terrible, bordering on offensive?
- Is the wine list nonexistent or apparently made up?
- Is the establishment packed with only Indian families and no one else?
- Is this restaurant located in the basement of a temple or in the back of a grocery store?
If the answer to the first four questions is yes, then you may have found a pretty decent Indian restaurant. If the answer to all five questions is yes, then youâ€™ve hit the jackpot.