Raising Venture Capital, by Both Sides of the Table
Dino Dogan stashed this in Pitch Deck Related
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
Do you really even need a PowerPoint deck? The short answer – “yes.” The Triple Play of Presenting.
- Slide 1 – Team Bio
- Slide 2 – 50k foot view of your company
- Slide 3 – Problem Definition
- Slide 4 – How do you solve the problem?
- Demo Web Version and a Demo Video Example
- Slide 5 – Market Sizing
- Slide 5 warning: (Market Sizing Pitfalls)
- Slide 6 – Competition
- Slide 7 – Customer Adoption / Traction
- Slide 8 – Team
- Slide 9 – Financial projections
- Slide 10 – Use of Proceeds
- Slide 11 – Fund raising process / Next steps
- Appendix – Back-up slides
- How to deal with the dreaded question of valuation?