I can't play frisbee anymore after watching this Hard Ticket to Hawaii clip.
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Best Videos
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
Top Reddit comment:
There's so many things right with this clip.
- The girl just running with the frisbee and tossing it ever so slightly
- That amazing continuation of her having the frisbee and then suddenly he has it in the next shot
- Darlene or whatever decides that it's the perfect time to remove her shirt while confronting someone
- "Who's that turkey with ya?" "He's just a thrower!"
- "Sorry buster - you ain't allowed here". On a public beach.
- Why are you wearing khaki long pants to the beach
- Does he have a string tied to his glasses btw?
- And why do you have a big ass gun strapped to you and instead ask for him to validate himself by throwing the frisbee
- Nice frisbee tricks man
- After realising that he does, in fact, have hand eye coordination skills, he places the gun onto the beach towel. Because fuck trying to kill him, frisbee4life
- Frisbee bag
- To get her to "get lost" he throws the frisbee for her to fetch lmao
- Also was that double armed push necessary or
- "You got a great ass!" And then leaves the camera to ogle for 5 seconds before returning to the plot
- "You don't look so hot to me!" But, as stated before, the dude would be extremely hot. He's literally dressed to go to a board meeting, not to have frisbee fun times at the beach.
- "See if you can catch this!" Okay he did it. Congrats. Now what are you going to do?
- THE FRISBEE HAS FUCKING RAZORBLADES????
- WHAT THE FUCK
- HOW IS HE EVEN HOLDING IT?
- Isn't it impractical because when he throws it he's cut himself as well? Let alone throwing it?
- that music and slow mo
- that frisbee annihilated him wow. did he hit like an artery or something holy shit
- and finally - that fist pump? You didn't get a three pointer you fucking killed a guy with a fucked up ninja star, I don't think it's appropriate in this situation at all
A few more Reddit comments: