One Reality You Must Accept Before You Can Live Your Best Life: Realize This Moment Is Enough
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Gratitude
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
Take a deep breath and bring your focus and appreciation back to the present.
- If you worry too much about what could be, and what might have been, you will ignore and overlook the beauty of what is. Right now is life. Don’t miss it.
- Let go of everything else, and just remind yourself how fortunate you are to be experiencing this moment right here, right now. The more you appreciate it, the better it’ll be.
- Stop rushing. Breathe. Be where you are. You’re where you’re supposed to be at this very moment. Every step and experience is necessary.
- The richest human being isn’t the one who has the most, but the one who needs less to be happy. Wealth is a mindset. Want less and appreciate more in this moment.
- Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being great. And no one is great all the time. Do the best you can until you know better. Once you know better, do better.
- Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance. Focus on your daily rituals. Focus on the step you are taking right now. That is enough.
- Be present. There are few joys in life that equal a genuine conversation, a genuine story, a genuine perspective, a genuine laugh, a genuine hug, or a genuine friend, right now.