San Diego Zoo PandaCam: Name the Baby Panda until October 30, 2012...
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Pandas!
The San Diego Zoo's sixth cub was born on Sunday, July 29.
Here are the name candidates for the male giant panda cub at the San Diego Zoo:
1. Qi Ji - Miracle 奇迹 - Qíjī
2. Xiao Liwu - Little Gift - 小礼物 - Xiǎo lǐwù
3. Yu Di - Raindrop - 雨滴 - Yǔdī
4. Yong Er - Brave Son - 勇儿 - Yǒng er
5. Da Hai - Big Ocean/Big Sea - 大海 - Dàhǎi
6. Shui Long - Water Dragon - 水龙 - Shuǐlóng
The polls for the cub's name opened October 23 and will close at 5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on Tuesday, October 30.
The results of the voting will be revealed on Tuesday, November 13, at a public naming ceremony at the San Diego Zoo.
You can also LIKE them on Facebook to contribute a dollar to San Diego Zoo Global Wildlife Conservancy.