How To Create A Viral Facebook Post
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Growth Hacks!
Worth reading the whole article but here are my notes.
1. Videos are re-shared ten times as much as links on Facebook.
2. Images are re-shared five times as much as links on Facebook.
3. Have personality. (example: Old Spice Muscle Music)
4. Be authentic, real, and familiar. (example: Budweiser Wassup Guys)
5. Tell stories. (example: Google "Dear Sophie" Video)
6. Be funny. (example: Kia Soul Party Rock Hamsters)
7. Post between 8am and 4pm on weekdays. That's when Facebook has the most traffic -- During work hours, not weekends.