Things that truly matter
Ajay Juneja stashed this in Things that matter!
Stashed in: Fixitfixitfixit!
I'd love for everyone to curate the things they feel truly matter in the world. Specifically, value systems, beliefs, treasures of knowledge they've learned.
1. The depth of your passion, conviction, and believe in yourself and one another determines the outcome of an experience far more than any other variable.
2. When you work on a meaning that is true to yourself, you will smile every day. If you wake up every day with an anxiety, it is time to look within and change the direction of your life.
3. A moment can change your world. Give people joy in the moments you have with them.
4. A moment can change the world of those around you. By being kind, gracious, and compassionate, you can inspire meaning for those around you.
5. The path to overcoming our fears and anxieties is the path to getting to our highest version of ourselves, and truly living in the moment.
6. Pandas. Grizzlies. Polar. Canines. Felines. Dolphins. Birds. Whales. Watch the animal kingdom closely, for we are one of them, and we behave exactly like them, and react the same way to the same stimuli.
Excellent idea for a thread! Wish I had something definitive for myself right now but I am working on it.
A big part of my blogging is trying to better understand human behavior and, by extension, myself. By doing that I hope to improve my life as well as the lives of others -- and have fun along the way. :)