6 Things From the Walking Dead Comic That We Need to See on TV
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Walking Dead
I'll summarize Meredith Woerner's excellent points:
1. A badass Andrea. In the comics, her shooting skills are "insanely good". Stop making her the New Lori!
2. More Morgans. Yes. This. This is the crazy we want.
3. Show the Point of the Prison. It's a safe haven -- it slowly transforms from creepy disciplinary center to home/fortress.
4. More slow decline of humanity. Like the Hitchhiker in Episode 12 of Season 3 ("Clear"). Ignoring the backpacker is real and it breaks your heart watching Rick, Carl, and Michonne slowly slip away from basic human kindness into the brutal mindset of the kill-or-be-killed world.
5. Let Tyreese be Tyreese. Get him out of the "we'll deal with this later" writer's cupboard.
He's supposed to be Rick's best friend!
6. Unleash the Governor! So far the only truly disturbing stuff the Governor has done is shoot a bunch of defenseless men, stare at some heads in an aquarium, and hover over a naked Maggie. The sexual assault was by far and away the most terrifying, and the heads probably would have been pretty creepy, had Andrea not shrugged it off and hopped back into bed with "Phillip." David Morrissey is an amazing actor — so lets let him off the leash!
Kill or maim someone who matters, or step back and let a real villain in... please!
Meredith's whole article: