10 Good Reasons BuzzFeed Is Going To Pay My F#$king Invoice For Copyright Theft*
Adam Rifkin stashed this in BuzzFeed!
Dan Catt is right. BuzzFeed owes him money.
Last week (although by the time I post this it’ll be two weeks) BuzzFeed posted a highly successful “listical” 18 Everyday Products You’ve Been Using Wrong], it went viral and you can see why. The list is useful, involving household items some of which you probably use on a daily basis and has that “of course!” level of enlightenment.
And when I say “highly successful” I mean their most viewed post in way over two months, here’s a recent top 5…
- 18 Everyday Products You’ve Been Using Wrong - 4,239,456
- 21 Painfully Awkward Band Photos – 2,920,505
- 28 Things That Happened After The Harry Potter Books Ended– 2,615,219
- Will Smith’s Family Reacting To Miley Cyrus Is Perfect – 1,733,798
- 17 Problems Only Book Lovers Will Understand – 1,374,124
We’ll get back to it being one of it’s most successful pages and why this is important in a moment. But first this is where my problem with this list comes in, down at number 14…
Great article that gets better and better.