57 challenging facts about life that could be yelled daily - gr0wing.com
Eric Nakagawa stashed this in life
4. Don’t hate harmful people, just keep your distance. That’s basic hygiene.
7. When a problem shows up: rejoice, it’s about to teach you more about yourself than any fucking holy book.
20. Hostile people will want your friendship if you treat them with genuine respect.
23. How much time would you spend on social media if you had just been diagnosed with a terminal cancer?
24. It’s smarter to be unfaithful to drugs than commit to sobriety.
27. Mingle with those who do better than you, you’ll experience a stimulating form of embarrassment.
43. Every time you’re about to blame yourself, listen to a track by The Orb. (just for the Orb mention)
51. Seizing opportunities is not as important as letting go of those that would distract you.
The Orb- Little Fluffy Clouds
Why does listening to that Orb track work so well?
I don't know that it works so well for "blame", but it just makes you chill :)
And when you chill you don't stress which means you don't blame yourself.