How to Expunge Painful, Pointless Conference Calls
Stashed in: Meetings
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
The first five rules are pretty good:
- When in doubt, don't have one.
- Everyone now knows precisely what time it is. Show up ten seconds early; one minute late is too late.
- 10 minutes is the maximum length of a conference call. In, out, over.
- If the meeting is only ten minutes long, good news, you have time to pull over, time to let the dog out, and time to give us your undivided attention.
- If you're not planning on speaking, no need to attend.