Entrepreneur's Top 10 Infographics of 2013
Tina Miller, MA,CFLE stashed this in success
10. The 7 Hottest Startup Scenes in the U.S.Based on key benchmarks for entrepreneurs, including the median salary for a technology employee and the price of office space, here are the seven friendliest cities for starting a business.
9. Count It: How Many Times These Business Leaders Tried Before They SucceededSuccess often starts with persistence. The founder of Pandora reached out to investors 300 times before getting funding, and James Dyson invented 5,126 failed vacuum cleaner prototypes before getting one right. Here's a look at business leaders who tried and failed (a lot) before finding success.
8. The World's 20 Hottest Startup ScenesThe U.S. is home to six of the top 10 startup ecosystems in the world, but some surprising cities are upping their game with notable strides in funding, talent, trendsetting and more.
7. What Really Motivates EmployeesMoney isn't always the biggest motivator. Here's a look at what your employees really want.
6. Why Everyone Will Have to Become an EntrepreneurFrom those doing manual labor to those in the C-suite, here's why workers of all kinds are facing more pressure to embrace an entrepreneurial way of thinking.
5. How to Size Images on Social Media: A Cheat SheetTake the pain out of adding images to your brand's social media accounts by following this easy guide to sizing images.
4. The Habits of Self-Made BillionairesOf the 100 richest people in the world today, a number have no college degree and were born into humble households, or without a family at all. Check out what these underdog entrepreneurs have in common.
3. The Wild and Crazy Career Paths of 5 Self-Made BillionairesThe career trajectories of epic entrepreneurs like Richard Branson, Mark Cuban and Elon Musk are from cookie-cutter. The common denominator? They all started young, and they started up often.
2. Inspiration for the DowntimesThe road to starting a business is often a bumpy one; consider these words of encouragement when the going gets tough.
1.The Habits of the World's Smartest PeopleYou don't have to be a genius to act like one. Check out the common habits of people with high IQs.