Introverts or Extroverts: Hereâ€™s Which One Has It Better | TIME
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
Susan Cain, author ofÂ Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Canâ€™t Stop TalkingÂ sticks up for introverts in her TED talk:
Overall, I doubt thereâ€™s a clear â€śbetterâ€ť between introverts and extroverts. They both have strengths and weaknesses, which weâ€™re learning more about every day.
Here are a few more interesting tidbits:
- You can generallyÂ trust your gutÂ when trying to determine how introverted/extroverted someone is.Â Faces,Â handshakesÂ andÂ Facebook profilesÂ are all accurate predictors.
- Taste in music is predictive of personality. Enjoy upbeat and conventional tunes? Youâ€™re probably anÂ extrovert.
- Dog person or cat person? Dog people areÂ 15% more extroverted.
- Are you a morning person? Theyâ€™re oftenÂ introverts.
- Extraversion and introversion predictÂ what sex acts people are interested in.