I need to find a girlfriend. How much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? ~Elon Musk
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Founders
Here's how he treated his "starter wife":
And how he treated his second wife: "I love her but I'm not in love with her."
Elon's a real catch.
"10 Stupid Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Lives" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
1. Stupid Chivalry - Involving yourself with the wrong woman - weak, damaged, stupid, immature, etc. - you think that your love will transform her.
2. Stupid Independence - Hiding your need for bonding and intimacy, you indulge in excesses of work, play, drink, drugs, porn and meaningless sex.
3. Stupid Ambition - Bowing down to the false idols of money, toys, power, and status, you are unable to accept your importance as a husband and father.
4. Stupid Strength - Using force or passive-agressiveness, you attempt to regain control and escape from your feelings of powerlessness and vulnerability.
5. Stupid Sex - Taking attraction as a "sign", you measure your masculinity and power by sexual conquests, infidelities, and orgasms.
6. Stupid Matrimony - Lacking a mature sense of the purpose, meaning, or value of marriage, you go down the aisle with the wrong woman for the wrong reasons.
7. Stupid Husbanding - Thinking that marriage is the honorable discharge from loving courtship, you continue to live as though you were single, as your "mommy-wife" takes care of everything else.
8. Stupid Parenting - Believing that only women/mothers nurture children, you withdraw from hands-on parenting to assert your masculine importance.
9. Stupid Boyishness - Having not yet come to terms with your mother, you form relationships with women that become geared to avenge, resolve, or protect you from your ties to Mommy.
10. Stupid Machismo - Understanding the true and meaningful difference between being a male and a man, you can become a man.
All I got to say is: I pity the fool that's looking to hire a girlfriend for 10 hours a week.
Tony Stark minus the humanizing influence of Pepper Potts.