Cleveland Browns Feels meme after last play kick six loss in Monday Night Football
Adam Rifkin stashed this in The Feels!
It hurts! It hurts!
A field goal scoring six points for the other team in the last play has only happened 3 times in the last 30 years.
When Browns lost to Ravens on last play Kick 6 for most Cleveland Browns ending ever:
This is the 42nd Browns last-minute loss since 1999 and the 22nd time it has happened on the last play.
That's so Browns.
On a personal level this knocked me out of fantasy football this week:
1. Eagles D getting MINUS TWO points against the Lions. On Thanksgiving.
2. Brian Hoyer and Deandre Hopkins having their worst game of the year against the Saints, who otherwise have the worst D in the NFL.
3. Amendola getting injured before the Patriots at Broncos game, then Gronk getting badly called for offensive pass interference, then Gronk getting injured out of the game.
4. Mediocre performances by both Darren McFadden and Jonathan Stewart on Thanksgiving.
5. I was still surviving until the very last play of that Ravens-Browns game.
The kick six slayed me.