The 7 Step Morning Ritual That Will Make You Happy All Day
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
Seven seems like a lot of things to do every morning.
So pick which ones work best for you.
Here’s the morning ritual that will make you happy all day:
- Have something to look forward to: Plans with a friend are always good.
- Manage your mood: Don’t check email. Do what gives you a feeling of control.
- Eat breakfast: If you eat nothing and end up killing someone, well… I hope it’s not me.
- Do something you dread: You’ve got the willpower. And you’ll feel so much better afterwards.
- Send a “thank you” email: Yes, it’s that simple. Really.
- Plan how you’ll deal with challenges: Think about the worst that could happen and it probably won’t.
- Kiss somebody you love: If this makes you late for work, feel free to blame me.
Don’t wait. You’ll forget. Right now, plan something fun tomorrow.
Or send a “thank you” email. Who says being happy has to be hard?