65 Questions Venture Capitalists Will Ask Startups
Jared Sperli stashed this in startup
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
It's a good list. Especially these:
- What does the company do?
- What is unique about the company?
- What big problem does it solve?
- How big is the market opportunity?
- Where are you headquartered?
- How big can the company get?
You will need to paint a clear picture that the market opportunity is meaningfully large and growing, so you will receive questions like:
- What is the actual addressable market?
- What percentage of the market do you plan to get over what period of time?
- How did you arrive at the sales of your industry and its growth rate?
- Why does your company have high growth potential?