Ultimate Football Food Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Football
The recipe is from fabhousewife.com. Summarizing here:
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Bottle of Franks Red Hot sauce (12 oz. or 1.5 cups)
8 oz container of cream cheese
1 cup Mexican cheese blend (or your favorite blue cheese or gorgonzola)
1 cup Ranch dressing.
1 bag tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
1. Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in chicken stock and water.
2. Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. You can also shred your chicken in your (Kitchenaide) stand mixer using the flat, paddle beater.
3. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Franks Red Hot sauce, to taste. My family likes it spicy, so I use lots!
4. Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
5. Spread one 8 oz container of cream cheese into the bottom of an un-greased baking pan or casserole dish.
6. Top with buffalo chicken...
7. Sprinkle on some cheese. I like a mexican cheese blend, but you can also use blue cheese or gorgonzola.
8. Finish it off by drizzling on some Ranch dressing.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
10. Serve with chips and veggies for dipping!
Thank you, fabhousewife!