7 Unusual Ways to Use Evernote
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Evernote
Dylan Love notes:
Evernote, the popular productivity app that helps you "remember everything," offers straightforward features that have caught on in a huge way.
In its most basic form, the app simply lets you make photo and text notes that are instantly synced across devices.
We found some interesting and unconventional ways that people are using this simple app for more complex purposes.
So here are seven cool uses of Evernote:
1. To record sins for confession.
2. To keep track of fitness.
3. To create a searchable catalog of your books.
4. To organize fantasy sports leagues.
5. To make sure you don't buy duplicates of LEGO sets, books, and videogames, especially for the family.
6. To note gift ideas for people whenever they mention they might like something as a gift.
7. To organize your wardrobe keep separate notebooks for outerwear, tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes.
Reading all of this brings just one thing to mind.
This guy clearly doesnt know how legos work.
You are so right!