This is how you should commit suicide ...
Eric Barker stashed this in Inspiration
I approached this post with a little anxiety, but I get what he's saying:
I realized suicide was the last thing I wanted to do. It was actually the opposite of what I desired. Suicide would not accomplish any of my goals:
1. Punishment of those who made me miserable
2. The infliction of lifelong guilt and remorse in everybody who had ever met me
3. Idolization by other suicidal teenagers
4. Something named after me (could be small but not a sandwich)
5. The end of my fucking nightmare of a life
6. Personality transplant
When I saw it this way, I realized something. It wasn’t that I wanted to kill myself.
What I really wanted was to end my life.
I hadn’t been able to make the distinction before really thinking it through.
Ending my life didn’t mean I had to die.
There are no answers in death.
There are a lot of answers in reinventing oneself in life.
Read more: http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2013/06/suicide/
"You cannot be a prisoner of your past against your will. Because you can only live in the past inside your mind."