Is there any truth to Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People"?
Rich Hua stashed this in Relationships
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
In short: YES.
Carnegie listed six ways to make people like you.
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person’s name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interest.
- Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.