Jonathon Youshaei: How Do You Become the 9th Employee at Google?
Jonathon Youshaei stashed this in Entrepreneurship Articles
thought I'd bring some of my writing to the PandaWhale community - hope you enjoy : )
Jonathon, cool. Is step 4 missing?
Looks like Tristan and Salar have a great deal in common. Not that it's a science (not at all), but here are seven tips on how to join the next Google or Foursquare:
1. Find a growing industry or space that you're passionate about.
2. Create a short list of exciting start-ups in that space.
3. Get in touch with those start-ups' founders via connection, introduction, or hustle.
5. Email the team with things of value -- competitive landscape, bugs, specific feedback.
6. Find a way to meet in person, interview, or keep in touch if a job opening arises.
good catch, thank you! Also Adam, I'm amazed at how personable you are - you reply/comment on just about everything! So unique to see these days.
I reply and comment whenever I can but there are a lot of threads where I drop the ball...
So if ever I miss something, just message me.
I do love chatting on PandaWhale.