How To Flirt -- Backed By Scientific Research
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
1. Signaling availability and interest trumps attractiveness.
2. Two types of flirting are universal: smiling and eye contact are indicators pretty much everywhere and work for both sexes.
3. Research shows that women are more successful in their flirting when they’re more direct.
What works better than anything else?
And research has isolated which types of touching are regarded as “merely friendly”, in the zone of “plausible deniability”, or “going nuclear.”
- Friendly: Shoulder push, shoulder tap, handshake.
- Plausible Deniability: Touch around the shoulder or waist, touch on the forearm.
- Nuclear: Face touch.