Traction mistakes - Gabriel Weinberg's Blog
Matt Nunogawa stashed this in Traction
1. Get traction WHILE developing the product.
2. Spend 75% of your time getting traction: http://www.paulgraham.com/top.html
3. Don't be biased for or against certain verticals: http://www.gabrielweinberg.com/blog/2010/04/in-the-pursuit-of-traction-have-you-considered-all-verticals.html
4. Be systematic about quant based marketing: http://okdork.com/2010/07/15/quant-based-marketing-for-pre-launch-start-ups/
5. Take advantage of micro opportunities: http://www.gabrielweinberg.com/blog/2010/10/startup-micro-opportunities.html