Stashed in: PandaWhale, 106 Miles
In reverse order, by pageviews:
10. Minimum AWESOME product
9. Steve Jobs' seven insights for founders
8. Ten rules of entrepreneurship by Reid Hoffman and Ev Williams
7. The single most important skill to learn as an entrepreneur: Learn to develop software
6. Is the interest graph social?
5. Entrepreneurs, be the opposite of Steve Jobs
4. Get Bigger with 106 Miles and Vinod Khosla
3. "you can make progress in anything with 50 coffee meetings; get started" ~ Mark Suster
2. 49 lines in a conversation between Eric Ries and Lara Druyan about theleanstartup.com
1. VCs that invest in startup seed rounds
Happy 9000, PandaWhale!
Entrepreneurs, be the opposite of Steve Jobs.
Startup Rule #1: SURVIVE.
The Pmarca Guide to Startups, part 5: The Moby Dick theory of big companies - pmarca *ARCHIVE*