6 Things the Most Organized People Do Every Day
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
The steps to being as organized and calm as the Commander-in-Chief:
- Get your to-do’s out of your head and onto one document.
- Lock in your calendar and set alarms so you don’t need to think about what’s next.
- Use “batching” and filters so you only get the info you need when you need it.
- Opt for “good enough” on the little decisions so you can focus on the big ones.
- Regularly capture, triage and prioritize new items.
- Have a “War Room” that contains what you need — and nothing else.
The trickiest thing to learn to manage is yourself. But once you can handle that, you can handle anything.