How The Most Successful People Manage Their Time
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
Here’s what you can learn about time management from very successful people:
- Do a time log. See how long things take and when your best windows are.
- Plan the whole week. Focus on your core competency and what makes you happy.
- Have a morning ritual that gets you closer to your long term goals.
- Set 3-5 anchor events for the weekend.
- Plan something fun for Sunday night.
168 — that’s how many hours we all have every week. We need to get out of the mindset of “I don’t have time.”
We all have the same number of hours. Period. It’s what you choose to do with those hours that will shape your entire life.
To quote a video game franchise I worked on a while back:
We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us.