This the last thing you'll ever need to read about New Year's resolutions - The Week
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
- Just pick one resolution. More than that is too hard.
- Break the goal into steps. Have a plan.
- Reward yourself for progress.
- Realize you may screw up. Keep at it.
How do you break bad habits?
- The secret to breaking bad habits is to replace them with another habit.
- Here's a quick explanation of how triggers and replacing habits works, by Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit.
Any other tips?
Write your resolution down: