14 Bill Murray Quotes On Life And Happiness
Tina Miller, MA,CFLE stashed this in quotes
Here's the original link:
That page is so full of junk I'm copying the quotes over here:
1. “I try to be alert and available. I try to be available for life to happen to me."
2. "The secret is to have a sense of yourself, your real self, your unique self."
3. "Don’t think about your errors or failures, otherwise you’ll never do a thing."
4. "The more relaxed you are, the better you are at everything, the better you are with your loved ones, the better you are with enemies, the better you are at your job, the better you are with yourself."
5. "Unless you are a pizza, the answer is yes. I can live without you."
6. "People say I'm difficult and sometimes that's a badge of honor."
7. “When you play with great players, you play better, it just elevates your game.”
8. "This is not a dress rehearsal; this is your life."
9. "Religion is the worst enemy of mankind. Not a single war in history has killed as many people as religion has."
10. "There are people who drive me crazy, but they got the job done. And when I see that person again, I nod my head. Respect."
11. "I think romance basically starts with respect."
12. "I think if you can take care of yourself, and then maybe try to take care of someone else, that's sort of how you're supposed to live."
13. "There aren't many downsides to being rich."
14. "Life is so damn short. For f*ck's sake, just do what makes you happy."
What's your favorite quote?
My favorite is that last one.
LOL! Hey Adam, thanks SO much! Yes, I don't know how you did it, I couldn't copy that page at all! Yes, the last one really hits home & says it all! Thanks again!
You are very welcome. I was very patient. Sometimes patience pays off! :)