The #1 Way To Start A Web Presentation (Before It Even Starts)
Rich Hua stashed this in The Art of Sales
Stashed in: LinkedIn
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
- The preview deck. Starting about 10 minutes before the official start time, sign into your webcast tool and start running a brief 4-5 slide PowerPoint deck on a constant, repeating loop. Let it run until you are actually ready to start the main demo or presentation. You’ll get at least 15 minutes of airtime out of the deck, and probably repeat it 4-5 times before you get started.
- What should it contain? Think of it as a free preview of your call / demo. I’d suggest you have:
- A title slide (with photo and optional biography of yourself)
- An agenda slide, covering the 3-4 main points
- A corporate overview slide. Just showing 2-3 really important facts that are important to your customer.
- A news slide – highlighting a recent press release, customer success.
- A customer specific slide. Anything relevant to the customer’s situation or issues.