What are life's 7 magic numbers? - Barking up the wrong tree
Eric Barker stashed this in #lifehacks
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
- Staying in touch every two weeks is what keeps friendships alive.
- 5 good things for every 1 bad things is the golden ratio for harmonious relationships.
- Yes, we are more likely to buy when the price is $1.99 instead of $2.00.
- Recounting three good things every day is the key to increased happiness.
- 0.7 is the female waist-to-hip ratio men find most attractive around the world.
- 10,000 hours is how long it takes to be an expert -- if you challenge yourself every day.
- The effects of money on happiness flatten out at $75,000 a year.