5 Steps to interviewing well...
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Hiring
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
This one comes from the land of Mozilla: http://blog.mozilla.com/dmandelin/2011/06/30/a-short-guide-to-interviewing/
- Greet the candidate and introduce yourself.
- Ask about experience listed on the resume.
- Ask about interests to learn about fit and motivation.
- Ask technical questions similar to what comes up on the job.
- Invite the candidate to ask you about anything.
More details are in Dave Mandelin's short guide to interviewing, but that covers the main points.