How to Stop Being Lazy and Get More Done: 5 Expert Tips | TIME
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
Stashed in: @bakadesuyo
To save this post, select a stash from drop-down menu or type in a new one:
Cal’s five big tips:
- To-Do Lists Are Evil. Schedule Everything.
- Assume You’re Going Home at 5:30, Then Plan Your Day Backwards
- Make A Plan For The Entire Week
- Do Very Few Things, But Be Awesome At Them
- Less Shallow Work, Focus On The Deep Stuff823
Schedules and plans sound cold and clinical but the end result couldn’t be farther from that.
You’ll be less stressed, create more time for friends and family, and make things you can be proud of.