Elon Musk: Secrets of a Highly Effective Entrepreneur
Adam Rifkin stashed this in Founders
1. Email frequently. Asynchrony and short posts that are consistent ftw.
2. Schedule tightly.
3. Focus on productivity. Use feedback to always improve.
4. Self-Improvement. Always be improving.
By comparison, Jack Dorsey quotes Don Miguel Ruiz:
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.
4. Always do your best.
hah! I've read about and have been using "and yet..." instead of no for years. It works and takes the edge off.