25 Things You Should Never Stop Doing for Yourself
Marianne Barnard stashed this in <--- yeah, that!
6. Never stop doing what needs to be done. – You were born to be a success. Although to be successful, you must plan to be, prepare to be, expect to be, and work to be, every day.
I really love that one, Marianne. It's my favorite of the 25.
9. Never stop getting back up. – The strongest and most accomplished people are not those who always win, but those who refuse to give up even after they lose. You might think you’re not good enough, but you’ll surprise yourself if you keep trying. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. At the end of the day, to win, all you have to do is get up one more time than you fall down.
12. Never stop taking small steps forward. – The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win. So keep going. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
(Angel and I discuss this in detail in the “Adversity” chapter of 1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently.)
19. Never stop spreading your kindness. – How you make others feel about themselves, says a whole lot about you. So treat people right. Kindness IS a gift you can afford to give.
20. Never stop giving what you can. – Exercise your talents to give back. Do so whenever you can, because you can. And when you get tired, remember all those people who can’t do what you can do. Think about what they would be willing to give to have the abilities you have right now – a simple gift you take for granted. Then strive harder just for them. And know that there are others out there with different gifts who are doing the same for you.
"Never stop spreading your kindness." The only thing you leave behind in this world that has any eternal value is the love and kindness that you have given.
It is true. Only kindness matters.