What The Music You Love Says About You And How It Can Improve Your Life
Eric Barker stashed this in Diabolical Plans For World Domination
Great article! Here is the summary:
Music not only says a lot about you, it provides a myriad of easy ways to make your life better:
- Music Can Help You Relax
- Angry Music Improves Your Performance
- Music Reduces Pain
- Music Can Give You A Better Workout
- Music Can Help You Find Love
- Music Can Save A Life
- Music Can Improve Your Work — Sometimes
- Use Music To Make You Smarter
- Music Can Make You A Better Person
Most importantly: Music makes us feel good, and in the end, that’s worth a lot.
Speaking of music that makes you feel good, ever wondered what English sounds like to people who don’t speak it?
Then you’ll love this song.
“An Italian singer wrote this song with gibberish to sound like English. If you’ve ever wondered what other people think Americans sound like, this is it.”
Read the article: http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2014/03/music/